Caring for your deck is important, so that is why we are offering a Fall Maintenance Special to help with any wear and tear on your structure including restaining. Call us for more details.
We often are asked how to maintain a wooden deck. Here are a few tips:
- Choose quality products to ensure you will be protecting the wood including brushes and rollers
- Prep the area before you start. Remove all furniture, grills, leaves, etc.
- Do not stain in direct sunlight. Either start in the morning or evening. We recommend the morning application as it has time to try all day and less chance for dew to collect overnight.
- Be sure to check the weather before you start. Extreme temps (too hot or too cold), rain, or wind could work against you.
- Give it plenty of time to dry before you start using it again.
Visit our social media pages for additional ideas and examples of our work or contact us directly to talk to someone about how we, your deck builder/installer, can help!